Choose a dog for life
Perhaps there is not a single person who could say that he hates animals, especially dogs. But few people have a clear idea about which breed to stop and which breed of dog is the most popular, and all because we have enough information about the advantages and, most importantly, the shortcomings of the breeds. There are many well-known breeds, including a German shepherd, a dachshund, a poodle or a Pekingese, but this is only a fraction of the existing list of dog breeds, for example, what do we know about such breeds as the Jack Russell Terrier, Foxhound or Japanese Terrier?
Having become acquainted with the whole variety of breeds recognized by the international cynological federation, and to choose one, the best, beautiful and the most faithful friend, it is by no means easy, however simple it might seem to you at first glance, therefore an experienced dog specialist can become the best adviser, whose opinion you can trust, just when choosing a pet your personal feelings are crucial, so to speak the call of the heart. What in the end you need to focus on when buying a dog:
• For housing in which your pet will live. Can you allocate a dog’s place so that it does not cause inconvenience to you and is comfortable (warm, not in a draft) for the dog;
• The representative of which breed is closer to you personally in spirit and character;
• The opinion of all members of your family regarding your breed of dog. This will help to avoid conflicts in the family in the future;
• The size of the intended pet, that is, what they should ideally be. Do not buy a large dog and keep it in a tiny apartment. If you want to take your dog everywhere with you, then a Chihuahua or Yorkshire Terrier is perfect for you;
• How long the coat of the future pet should be. Short hair during shedding is slightly more difficult to clean in a house, and the Yorkshire Terrier, for example, is generally similar to the structure of a human hair and does not fade like the hair of other dog breeds;
• Whether your pet will be a male or female. Here rely only on inner feelings, the difference in character, of course, is, but it is absolutely insignificant;
• How old your puppy should be. Please note that it is unacceptable to take a puppy to the house at the age of less than 1.5 months !!! Of course, these are far from all the important points that may affect your preference for choosing a breed, so you should not take hasty and purely emotional decisions on such an important issue, it is better to think a little more and only being finally confident in the correctness of your choice, make this important decision. Before that, you will have a lesson, for example, it can be a visit to special dog training courses or an examination of large nurseries, where you can find the one you will have to heart and, finally, you will not interfere with the consultation of a specialist who has been professionally breeding for several years a specific breed of dog. When choosing a dog, you should not rely on the advice of friends and acquaintances, as well as only on the popularity of the breed, since you are now not deciding on buying a fashionable item for the new season, but taking it to a companion’s family. Listen to yourself, to the command of your heart!
Adhering to our advice, you can make the right choice that you will not have to regret throughout the life of a new friend – the dogs in your house, because thanks to her, now you will never be home alone and positive emotions will literally fill your home hearth.